- A non-refundable deposit of £100 is due at the time of booking. The balance is due 60 days before the hire date. Failure to pay the balance in full by the due date will be deemed to be a cancellation of the booking and we will not provide a service in these circumstances. In addition, if the balance is not paid 60 days before the hire date, we reserve the right to accept bookings for the vehicle from other customers.
- The contract is for travel to the wedding venue and onwards to the reception. The most direct route will be taken unless the hirer specifically requests otherwise at the time of booking. Diversions and extra trips will be charged at £2 per mile.
- The booking is for a period of 4 hours starting from the time of first arriving at the collection address. Longer hire periods must be arranged before the wedding date.
- We endeavour to maintain our vehicles to the highest standards but in the event of a breakdown, puncture or accident, we will make every effort to provide a substitute vehicle. If it proves impossible to supply a substitute car within the time available, we shall make a full refund of the hire fee.
- In the event of us being unable to provide a service because of mechanical breakdown, accident, traffic problems, road works or severe weather we shall not be liable for any consequential losses and any liability on our part will be limited to the money paid to us by the hirer.
- Should any damage be caused to a vehicle by the hirer or their guests, the hirer will be liable for the full costs of repairs.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property left in a vehicle.
- By signing a booking form the hirer accepts these terms and conditions.